Result-oriented and proactive young professional with extensive experience in developing high worth relationships and networks. Highly effective communicator and team leader with proven ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external customers by establishing a high level of confidence and trust. It is my goal to deliver duties to the fullest satisfactory using my skills and experience. Key Competencies include:
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Quorvus Collection, Symphony Style Hotel – Kuwait
Learning and Development Specialist October 2015 – Onward
– Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured to ensure effective training – Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.) – Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information – Conduct organisation wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed – Design and prepare educational aids and materials – Conduct training sessions – Maintain updated curriculum database and training records – Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment – Ensure that Department Heads abide by their responsibilities of employee training against departmental SOPs – Seek opportunities to improve the customer experience by seeking customer feedback, reviewing management reports and developing strategies to improve Department and Hotel services culture, fostering an environment in which all branch employee work together to achieve all business goals. – Hotel facilitator for the supervisor development – Coordination of the hotel performance management system. – Coordination of the hotel corporate online training sessions. – Employee motivation system and management. – Employee empowerment system management. – Coordination of the hotel Responsible Business Activities. – Coordination of the hotel Cultural Educational Project. – Manage corporate different submissions, related to people and development platform. – Lead the hotel Health Club, by organizing/conducting different sport activities and programs to retain healthy staff .
Brand Development Effective Time Management Problem Solving Performance Management Process
Public Relations Product Lunch Event Management Employee empowerment Team Management •Employee Development Leadership & Motivation Organizational skill
People’s Pharmacy LLC – Georgia
Brand Development and Customer Feedback Manager February 2012 to September 2015
Internews Georgia NGO – Georgia
Volunteer Project Coordinator June 2012 to September 2015
– Mentoring project participants.
People’s Pharmacy LLC – Georgia
Administrative Manager January 2010 to February 2012
– Make office orders, letters and references.
Centre for Creative Expression NGO – Lithuania
EVS Volunteer (European Volunteer Service) March 2009 to December 2009
– Participate in activities of informal youth group “UNESCO” club.
– Coordinate re-branding process of the company; – Organize events and conferences of the company; – Maintain effective working relationships with clients and media representatives; – Write interesting and effective press releases, preparing information for media kits and developing and maintaining company internet web pages; – Develop and implement a communication plans; – Arrange interviews and other forms of contact for executives; – Observe, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources’ – Effective communication of the brand with customers, in order to communicate with the staff to plan and organize a variety of activities; – Promoting different products of the company.
– Coordinate short-term youth projects; – Manage relationships with donors; – Facilitate small and large-group meetings and TC; – Make sure that all the aims of the projects are implemented according the plan; – Monitor program activities to ensure quality
– Perform a wide variety of secretarial assistance and administrative duties; – Meeting clients; – Organize meetings and events; – Receive and distribute incoming mail and independently respond to tellers and general correspondence of a routine nature; – Manage chancellery material; – Arrange meetings and conferences;
– Participate in organizations daily activities, promoting EVS and “Youth in Action”; – Assist in implementation of activities in the framework of the democracy project “Vitamins” AMICUS project “Doors to Doirani Room”; – Organized ecological Event “Big Green”; – Volunteer daily in different activities for children houses; – Volunteer daily in different activities for disable children centre; – Implement workshops in an open youth centre of the Region; – Present my own country and culture to the local community by making PowerPoint presentations;
Mobitel LTD (Beeline) – Georgia
Front Office Operator March 2007 to February 2009
– Performed other duties as requested by management.
Quality Control University of Georgia Tbilisi, Georgia Bachelor/Tourism Management July 2008
• Georgian (Native), English (Fluent), Russian (Fluent).
• English Language Certificate – Foreign Language Learning Centre “ATINATI” (2007-2009) • Kuwait Red Crescent Society – First Aid Training (May 2016) • Performance Management Process, E-Learning – Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (January 2017) • Hotel Facilitator Certification – Hotel Classroom Training (January 2016 to February 2016) • Human Resources Management Certificate – Departmental Learning – (September 2016 to January 2017) • Consultative Sales Certificate – Carlson Rezidor Corporate Training – (December 2015) • Cultural Diversity Training – Salto Youth Ukraine (April 2015) • Media Development and Conflict Resolution Seminar – Youth in Action, European Commission, Switzerland (July 2013)
• Microsoft Office (Professional user, daily use since 2005) • Halogen System (Professional user, daily since 2015)
*References available upon request