Name: Natia Gvianishvili
Nationality : Georgian
CURRENT EMPLOYER : Gold Star Hotel, Tbilisi, Georgia.
POSITION : Executive Administrative Assistant
DURATION : April 2017- Present
- Manage correspondences, reports and documents.
- Maintain database.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Working on the Hotel Rooms sales with such Hotels’ online sales companies as
Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Etc.
EMPLOYER : The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai.
POSITION , 2014-2015 : Customer Service Agent.
2015-2017 : Food and Beverage outlet Cashier
- Handling all cash, credit card transactions.
- To ascertain that all sales are properly recorded into the POS system and all accounts
are correctly closed.
- Assisting the outlet guests with all food and beverage orders.
- Working on the revenue report according to the hotel inhouse or walk-in guests’
- Updating the micros sales buttons for the outlet different promotions.
- Preparing and submitting payroll on a monthly basis.
EMPLOYER : W Doha Hotel and Residences, Doha, Qatar.
POSITION, 2010-2013 : Customer Service Agent
- Assisting all the lobby guests, recording and serving all food and beverage orders
According to the company’s standards about service and hospitality.
- Maintain stick control of the bills.
- Handling outlet opening, closing and cashiering procedures.
EMPLOYER : Construction cumpany LTD ORIONY, Tbilisi, Georgia.
POSITION , 2008-2009 : Office Manager
- Controlling correspondences.
- Preparing payroll.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Bachelor’s Academic Degree in Tourism Management and Advertisement Business,
Georgia State University.
- Diploma of Hotel Management Qualification Degree,
Georgia Vocational Training Center.
- Cross Training in the Finance Department,
Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai.
- Cross Training in The Reception and Rooms Reservation Departments,
W Doha Hotel and residences.
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet Applications.
- Outlook Mail.
- Opera PMS.
- Micros POS.
- Georgian – Native
- Russian – Fair
- English – Fluent