I’m looking always to challenge and improve myself seeking an exciting career opportunity, after accomplished Hospitality and Butler service training I have gained a level of understanding of guest service where I found myself so passionate about it and willing to start over To participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting business growth by providing superior value and service working in a hotel or Household that puts value on people.
Guest Services Consultant at YES AYS Hospitality
Tbilisi, Georgia www.yesays.com
- Assigned work schedules for all drivers and personal assist personal for all VIP visits and the company director to Georgia.
- Arrange and assist with company guest stay and meetings in Tbilisi Georgia including meet and assist at the airport
- Help with training and company marketing
- Followed work requirements to ensure quality and timely delivery of service
- Inspected work areas and operating equipment to ensure conformance with established standards in areas such as cleanliness and maintenance
- Arranged reservations for all restaurants including those with a waiting list
- Recorded and updated all the guest preferences to enhance the personal level of service for current and future stays
Purchasing Manager “LTB” Ltd
Tbilisi (Georgia) http://www.ltb.ge/
- Establish stock levels for seasonal and non-seasonal items for SKUs used in the assigned categories;
- Establish sourcing strategies that support the needs of the business for the assigned categories;
- Utilize ERP system to determine procurement needs, indirect direct point shipping, product line consolidation.
- Improve and manage Inventory Turnover Rate for the assigned categories to meet company’s objectives;
- Negotiate purchasing contracts and agreements with existing and potential vendors to obtain the best cost, delivery and payment
- Monitor progress towards supplier incentive programs to optimize purchases and maximize rebate dollars;
- Review vendor sourcing on a regular, ongoing basis, with the goal of securing more reliable, more cost-effective vendors;
Supply department manager “Neopharmi” Ltd
Tbilisi (Georgia) http://neopharmi.ge/
- Buying pharmaceutical APIs of the best quality, packing raw materials, pharmaceutical machines and laboratory equipment with the best services and at the most competitive prices;
- Cooperating with the transportation companies, supply chain management and procurement, possibility on a worldwide
- Evaluating and managing
- Evaluating levels of demand for products to meet the company needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Managing activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements and purchasing planning on the bases of product stock level and delivery condition, inventory control and warehousing;
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Identifying potential suppliers and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Negotiating and agreeing long term business contracts and monitoring their progress
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2018 Hospitality Management Diploma of YES AYS Hospitality New York.
- 2015 International Black Sea University – Logistics and International Transportation.
- 2015 GIPA – Georgian Institute of Public Affairs Pearson – Financial Management.
- 2014 Intellect Center – Logistic (Sales Forecasting, Supply Chain, Expedition and Warehouse Management, Fleet Management, Delivery).
- 2011–2012 Georgian-Scottish House – General English Course (Level – Advance)
- 2007 Businessinfo – “Principles of Book-keeping According to The International Standards”, The Book-keeping-warehousing Computing Program “ORIS-Bughalter” and Special Program for Book-keeper
- 2006 Gori University – English Summer School
- 01/09/2003–30/06/2007 bachelor’s Degree EQF level 6 Gori University, Gori (Georgia) -Georgian Language and Literature
LANGUAGES AND SKILLS
Georgian Mother tongue – English Fluent – German B+ – Russian B+
- Guest service standard and procedures by YA Hospitality New York
- Handel guest complaint based on services Standard operating procedure
- Exceeding expectations of today’s hospitality standard
- Overall understanding of all hotel departments including HR – Rooms – F&B
- Professional Email and Telephone Etiquette
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A CONSISTENT, HARD WORKING, HIGHLY MOTIVATED PERSON. I ENJOY WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC. I FEEL THAT I AM A FRIENDLY, OUTGOING AND DEPENDABLE PERSON. I FEEL IT IS CRUCIAL TO DEMONSTRATE THE IMPORTANCE OF MY JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS. I AM LOOKING TO IMPROVE MY POSITION IN THE WORK FORCE, EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS. I AM ALSO LOOKING TO ESTABLISH LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT IN A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org