Employer : Rosewood Hotels and Resorts (Pre-Opening Team) UAE Abu Dhabi
Website : www.rosewoodhotels.com
Position : F & B Receptionist
Duration : March /2013 – May/2015
Reporting to : Manager
Reason for leaving: Moving back to Georgia
• Supervise all the waiters and assistants waiters to meet all the company standards about service and hospitality.
• Constantly maintain high customer service standards, handling of cashiering responsibilities, and the checking of control procedures.
• Responsible for serving all food and beverage items according to use records and established procedures.
• Greeting and escorting guests, answering phone calls and E-mails, taking reservation and following up with customers, opening and closing reports( Logbooks where any important information like revenue, accident, incident or complains is listed)
• Recognize VIP’s and regular guests when walking in to the outlet, maintaining positive guest experience and ensuring guests.
• Up selling, making BEO, LPO, PM
Employer : Hilton Worldwide Georgia
Website : www.Batumi.hilton.com
Position : F & B Assistant Outlet Manager
Duration : August/2015- December/2015
Reporting to : F & B Manager
Reason for leaving : Looking new Position
Reporting to : Operation Manager
• Responsible for all areas of food and beverage, Main Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,) two hundred (200) sits, Lobby Lounge one hundred (100) sits, Room Service, Banqueting.
• Responsible to assist in menu planning, development and meal specials provides leadership and guidance to all team members.
• Shift schedules, Proper cash management, control all food and beverage staff members,
Employer : Cable Car & Entertainment Centre “ARGO” Georgia- Batumi
Website : www.Argo-Batumi.ge
Position : Manager
Duration : December/2015- December/2016
Reporting to : Director
Reason for leaving : Looking for New Career opportunity
Reporting to : Owner
• Responsible for all areas: Dow and Up Station, with 75 team members,
• Restaurant – Modern Georgian and European Cuisine, 220 sits inside and outside,
• Wine House & Lounge, most biggest wine shop in Batumi,
• Souvenir shop, Ice- Cream shop, Illusion Room, Photo shop,
• Ticket office, proper cash management, meeting tourist company making discount,
• Building company image, Making Company Budget plan, preparing salary, Sales and Marketing, HR department, Making new plans for old and new outlet, Making Music calendars, Event for every evening, Public relationship (Journalists, Media, Government, ) Preparing daily- weekly – monthly report,
2003-2007 Shota Rustaveli Theatre and Film University. Georgia Tbilisi
Master degree in Folklore and Georgian Arts
2009-2011 British Centre, English Certificate- Callan Method
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ResPak, Hotsos, Outlook,Photo-Shop,Micros
• Travelling, Tennis, Swimming, Riding
• Drive License: B
• Well organized, Independent, High Motivated, Productive, Flexible, People Oriented,Hard working, Leader
• Georgian : Mother Tongue
• English : Fluent
• Russian : Advanced
References available Upon Request