Senior Guest Services
Current Address : Tbilisi, Georgia
Nationality : Georgian
Marital Status : Single
I am committed to use my energy, competences and strong sociable skills to do valuable things in life. It means to develop myself personally and professionally in the field where I feel most comfortable and this is the relationship with multi-cultural groups of people. I am ready to turn my abilities into action, to create the smile on customers’ face, to make a day for somebody and to make the service memorable for lifetime.
I believe that success is in my ambitions, actions and optimism, that’s why I will continue to strive for getting -my dreams come true, I continue self-development and believe that human possibilities are unlimited when we really want something and do our best to get it.
Employer : NGO “InoChange”
Website : https://www.facebook.com/InoChange
Position : Project Coordinator
Duration : April/2015-Present
Reporting to : Project Manager
Reason for leaving : N/A
- Project writing, searching for partners and planning youth exchange projects under
Erasmus+ Program with them;
- Facebook page Administration and information dissemination among local youth;
- Leading international groups during the project and organizing accommodation
Employer : Caucasus University
Website : http://cu.edu.ge/
Position : MBA & PhD Program Manager
Duration : Jan /2015- Jul/2016
Reporting to : Head of Department
Reason for leaving : Necessity to coordinate the Project in Portugal
- Ensuring intensive communication with students and lecturers and find solutions to the existing problems;
- Monitoring exam process and student attendance;
- Drafting and translating academic agreements and other documents;
- Working in database ensuring that all grades are entered into system.
Employer : Ltd “Yonpas Georgia” (Representative of Kastamonu Entegre in Georgia)
Website : http://www.kastamonuentegre.com/
Position : Administrative Assistant
Duration : April/2013 – Dec/2015
Reporting to : Head of Administration
Reason for leaving : No more perspectives for self-development
- Responsible for organizing business trips (booking flights and accommodation) hosting company guests according to protocol;
- Official correspondence with international suppliers, written and oral translation from Georgian into English and Russian and vice versa, information collecting and processing in database.
- Guiding visitors in the showroom and providing professional customer service including consultation about products.
Employer : Ltd “Ren Group”
Website : N/A
Position : Office and HR Manager
Duration : Aug/2012-Jan/2013
Reporting to : Director
Reason for leaving : Closure of the company
Reporting to : Director General
- Correspondence with suppliers from different countries and other administrative tasks;
- Announcing new vacancies and hiring candidates, promoting productive work and relationship within the team.
- Organizing directorate meetings, taking the minutes and processing information.
Employer : Just Pizza Cafe (Kiev, Ukraine)
Position : Waitress
Duration : Jan/2012 – Jun/2012
Reporting to : Manager
Reason for leaving : Limit for legal residence period in Ukraine
Reporting to : CafeManager
- Responsible for customer service in a courteous, efficient and polite manner while keeping a professional attitude.
- Responsible for product receiving and accounting while the absence of Manager
- Recording customer orders with a suggestive selling approach and providing positive, memorable and high standard service.
Employer : Advertising Agency “Gamma”
Position : Advertising Agent
Duration : Apr/2010 – Aug/2011
Reporting to : Sales Manager
Reason for leaving : Incompatible schedule with University course
- Responsible for product advertising through face to face communication with customers, search for potential clients and ensure that all customers are satisfied.
1996/2007 N5 Public School (Seconday+High) in Zestaphoni, Georgia.
2007/2011 – Tbilisi State University-Degree of Bachelor in Social sciences (International Relations)
Jan-Mar/2013 – FlyGeorgia Airlines-Trainee of Cabin Crew and Inflight Services (Inflight Customer service, Security procedures, aircraft structure and equipment; Reaction in emergency and unforeseen situations, First Aid, Training was provided by “Hellenic Air Training Services”. This course taught me to work under pressure, to stay calm in emergency and hard situations, to help and care for others.
Aug-Sep/2012-Training course “Standard of Service Quality” Training Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. Through this course I developed excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Internet Applications, Adobe Photoshop, Prezi Presentations, multimedia skills.
Outlook Mail, 1C accounting Program.
-Culture and traditions, linguistics, travelling and meeting new people, renewable energy production.
-Good negotiating, interpersonal and team working skills, strong desire to learn and discover more, ability set and maintain positive social relationships with people, including difficult citizens, Good sense of humour and ability to make others feel comfortable with me;
Georgian : Mother Tongue
English : Fluent
Russian : Fluent
Turkish : Fair
Jul-Aug /2016 – Youthpass Certificate for successful coordination of the project “Include to Move Forward” (Evora, Portugal).
Nov/2014 -Successful implementation of the project “Windbreaks Cultivation in Chiatura-Climate Change Mitigation” (supported by UNDP/GEF Small Grants Program).
2010/2011 – Presidential scholarship for 2 years in Tbilisi State University.