Website American Butler School
Butler School in New York
We are hiring A Butler
A Private couple in Greenwich, CT is in search of a Live In Butler to work in their home.
This position will require working a flexible schedule to ensure that the family’s high food & beverage and personal service standards are delivered; the family appreciates fine service and enjoys having a 5* hotel experience at home.
This opportunity will be suitable for a positive, happy, relaxed, informal, yet professional and reliable person with a keen eye for detail! Experience working in a Korean household is strongly preferred.
The Butler who is hired will join the family’s service team. On-site housing is provided: Wi-Fi/private bath/kitchen/car.
- Table service, party coordination-clean up
- Wine service, management of the cellar
- Evening turndown service
- Event planning, 2-50 guests
- Act as gatekeeper for the family
- Work closely with the family’s full-time chef
- Create systems to achieve maximum efficiency
- Manage household inventories, purchasing household supplies
- Pack/unpack luggage as needed
- Inventory wardrobes, manage repairs
- Personal shopping, errands
- Travel to auxiliary residences as needed
- Care of fine furnishings, surfaces, artwork
- Degree from Butler training program required
- Must have a service heart and genuinely enjoy making others happy!
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which will frequently change, depending on the travel schedule of the family. You will need to be ready to travel with minimal notice
- Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel internationally
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working full-time for a prominent family/individual as a Butler/House Manager
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must have excellent references and be willing to submit to an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. The candidate who is hired will be required to drive family vehicles and must be approved by their insurance company
- Must be able to willingly accommodate the needs of the family-some holiday work required
- Must be able to stand, climb stairs, run, twist, bend, and lift 35#
- Looking for candidates with a GREAT attitude who are able to interact professionally and pleasantly with the family and other estate team members
- Must love kids!
- 100-120K, Depending on Experience
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 10 days Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days/Holidays
- Daily meal stipend
- Uniforms provided
- Work Hours: Flexible schedule – inquire for more details
- Languages: English Speaking
- Experience: min of 5 Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: $100K to $120K
- Living Accommodations: Live In
Email us | Butler@americanbutlerschool.com
The American Butler School New York
It’s a pleasure being a Butler and pleasure having one.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com