It’s All About YOU.
We believe that our greatest source of YES AYS. “Is our people” We offer a wide range of employment opportunities at both Georgia and at locations across the world. Whether you’re hospitality, communications, events, marketing or HR professional, or new talent who want start new career with great company, who believes of “Great People” Achievers are passionate about what they do and who they do it with, Their energy is infectious, their commitment is unwavering and their potential is limitless. We believe that great people build great companies, and that’s why we’re YES AYS.
CV Guidelines for Recruitment in the Middle East
- CV must include personal information such as your name and surname, nationality, birthdate (dd/mm/yyyy format), city and country, marital status, height and weight.
- CV should contain a brief, but clear objective statement. (examples from email)
- Your employment history should include the company you worked for, their web site, dates of employment (month & year), your position, and a brief outline of your responsibilities or achievements on the job. Experience should be presented in chronological order.
- For successful recruitment, many Middle Eastern employers require a minimum of 2 years full-time relevant experience, or more for a management position.
- Your educational background should be presented in chronological order, with dates of attendance, institution name, and degree obtained.
- Skills and achievements is a section for you to list any awards and certificates received, as well as technology and language skills. To be employed in the Middle East, you will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Other languages will be considered a plus.
- There should also be a section for both your interests/hobbies and 2-3 references.
Please ask us to send you a sample professional CV and change the information with your own.
Who we are?
We are the first Georgian agency that provides professional Butlers and Lifestyle Management services for Georgian company’s and private clients and their families.
We are the original and best Unlimited company that offers a great opportunities in different fields. We work at the coolest and best venues, We provide our staff with flexible work that fits in and around their studies or work, Our community of staff is fun, diverse and nationwide, Our staff are highly motivated, high achieving, well presented articulate people with interesting, full and busy lives and possessing a great attitude.
We are one of the largest and the best and are able to provide you with flexible year round work from our extensive network of offices, We provide our staffing teams with the most extensive training support and are recognized by the Academy of Hospitality as a training center of excellence.
We care about our people and have been awarded the Excellence Through People Award for Good Employment Practice; through working with us you will gain some really useful life skills that will help you in your life and career ahead.
The testament of this is the extraordinary alumni of talented people who started their careers working for YES At Your Service.
By working with us you will gain a really good grounding experience in the hospitality and events industry giving you an excellent insight into a really dynamic business.
We are the best because of the people that we work with and the great work that they do for us. Most importantly we are a strong and welcoming community who are interesting, fun and professional. Work with old friends, meet new faces and see the most amazing events.
What we will do?
- We will train you and support you
- If you are a student we will provide you with work so that you are able to earn whilst you learn
- If you are already working and want to supplement your income we will find you work that fits around your life
- We will give you the opportunity to work at places that you would ordinarily not get to see
- Through our training progression program we will give you the opportunity to learn new skills
- We will give you the opportunity to progress within our organization and give you a valuable insight into a vibrant and exciting industry
What we want?
- We want you to enjoy working with us and find your time with us to be rewarding and fulfilling. In years to come we want you to look back at your ‘AYS’ days with fondness having made many life-long friends.
- For you to enjoy your time with us you need to embrace the old adage… what you put in is what you get out.
- We need you to be good for your word and do what you say you will do.
- We need to know that we can rely on you and that you will stick to your commitments.
- We need to know that you will be punctual.
- We need to know that you will always be well presented and well groomed.
- We need to know that you will have a great attitude and work hard.
- We need to know that under all circumstances you will always be polite and charming.
- We need to know that you will always be professional and attentive to our clients and their guests.
- We need to know that you will always be our ambassador and represent us to the best of your ability.
- We need to know all of this as we are entrusting our livelihoods and the opportunities of those that follow you in your hands.
- So the real question is can we really rely on you…? If the answer is yes then you will get as much work as you want… which is what we want!
YES AYS Recruitment Process and Fees.
- Prepare your CV according to our >>> CV guidelines for recruitment in the Middle East.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you for a pre-interview and determine if we have a position available that matches your skills, qualifications and preferences.
- When we have available positions that you may be a match for, we will send you a Recruitment Agreement to complete, sign and return to email@example.com
- We will send you invoice with 100$ + tax as starting recruitment application fee. We will work to get you placed within 60 days. This will involve a skype calls as well as some pre-departure documentation that must be completed in a timely manner.
- If we are unable to place you within 60 days or get you job offer, your 100$ open application fees will be fully refunded to you.
- If we are able to place you, our full recruitment fee is 2 month salary (Based on the basic salary will come in your offer letter from the Hotel/Company).
- The 100$ you have paid already as recruitment open application will be deducted from the total 1 month salary you have to pay as recruitment fee (For example if the hotel offer will come with basic salary 500$ then you only need to pay 400$)
- If we are able to place you and you choose not to depart and begin work under any reason, the 100$ recruitment open application fee is non-refundable.
The Good news is:
Starting from 01.01.2019 we are not going to accept any job offers from hotels/company's if they are not going to cover the full recruitment fees as we are not going to charge candidates any fees anymore.