We announce a new Hospitality Management Training will start in November 2018, YES AYS is looking for tomorrow’s hospitality leaders today.
You have a chance to start a unique hospitality training that you need to start your hospitality career. Participation in the training is possible for everyone, after successfully completing the training, you will receive a certificate from YA Hospitality, New York, USA. As well YA Recruitment will work in to find you the right job opportunity in one of our partner hotels.
We have built a reputation of excellence on exceeding expectations, and we remain focused on delivering the highest-quality experience in the industry. The caliber of service, attention to detail, and consistent quality our guests expect begin and end with our colleagues. The Corporate Management Training Program has been designed for graduates with the great potential to become a part of our top management team and to progress rapidly within our company.
What we offer:
- A detailed and tailor-made training plan
- Comprehensive exposure in the hotel by rotations through various departments
- Intensive training period in agreed area of specialization
- Active collaboration in all operational processes
- Opportunity to perform team leading tasks and first management assignments
- The opportunity to work on various projects in the hotel
- Benefit from your mentor and coach
- Further development through attendance in Leadership Training Sessions
- A role in YA Hotels Thrive Corporate Responsibility programs and initiatives
- The offered packages vary in the different locations throughout the world
What we expect:
- A passion for working in hotels!
- The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
- Leadership potential, ideally first experience in a team leading role
- A minimum of 12 months of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Hospitality or related field
- Fluency in English, very good conversational skills in a second language
- In most countries, good language skills in the local language is required
- Placement opportunities are subject to the appropriate visa being issued by the relevant authorities (for placements in the US, a continuous work authorization is required)