YES AYS management team from New York and Middle East will be visiting Georgia February 14th 2017, for Recruitment event. We are seeking candidates from Georgian Talents for jobs in the hospitality industry. The event will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, Biltmore Hotel, and Marriott Hotel Tbilisi.
Don’t miss your chances in 2017, and this is your chance to start your new career or a career move in the Hospitality industry.
To be invited to the event please send your CV to email@example.com and join the event on our Facebook page.
YES AYS, now is seeking talents for the following positions, for 5 Stars hotels in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait
For Food and Beverage:
Restaurant assistant manager
Female Banquet Supervisor
Chef de partie
Front Office Receptionist
Guest service agent
We are also looking for team of Therapists for Spa in 5 Stars hotel in Doha, Qatar Salary 1800 USD
- Salary start from 500 up to 3000 USD based on experience
- Full covered medical insurance
- Tips and monthly bonuses
- 3 meals a day, accommodation and transportation from and to work
- Yearly airline vacation tickets
- You will get valuable international experience and create a network with people from many countries.
- You may advance in your profession quicker because of the high turnover rate
- The weather in the winter is amazing, and more.
Now recruiting for pleasant, motivated, charismatic team members to work in 5* hotels in the Middle East! At least one-year experience in a similar position as well as a good level of English are preferred. Please note the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Attach your CV as well as one headshot and one full-length photograph.
Recruitment fees apply for some vacancies.
For more information about our recruitment program and fees please visit this link http://yesays.com/careers/ for more information about YES AYS, Hospitality Training and Recruitment program please visit www.YESAYS.com
Send your CV to JOBS@YESAYS.com
Keep up with all updates on Facebook
YES AYS, Hospitality Recruitment department
YES AYS It’s about you